All-Time High
$5.79
% to ATH
2,320.41%
ATH Date
May 3, 2021
Days since ATH
1167 Days

Solar (SXP) Price Statistics

The Solar price today is $0.239216. The Solar price has changed byCoin is positive 2.86% in the last 24 hours. Today’s Solar trading volume is $5,883,179. Solar ‘s all-time-high is $5.79. The all-time-high was reached on May 3, 2021. The Solar price needs to increase by 2,320.41% to reach a new all-time high. The Solar market capitalization is $145.9M. Solar’s circulating supply is 608,836,833 out of ?.

Solar (SXP) Price Trends

1h
Coin is negative 0.01%
24h
Coin is positive 2.86%
7d
Coin is positive 4.58%
30d
Coin is negative 18.35%
200d
Coin is negative 43.19%
1y
Coin is negative 37.38%

Solar (SXP) Price Milestones

#1
25.41%
$0.3
#2
150.82%
$0.6
#3
527.05%
$1.5
#4
1,154.10%
$3

What was the highest price for Solar (SXP)?

Solar reached its all time high of $5.79 on May 3, 2021, 1167 days ago.

What was the lowest price for Solar (SXP)?

Solar had its all-time low of $0.161303Coin is positive 48.56% on March 18, 2020.

What is Solar (SXP)?

The Swipe wallet is designed to require Swipe tokens (SXP) to perform all essential functions and benefits of the wallet, including the use of in-app services and withdrawals.

Users on the Swipe wallet can buy, sell, trade and pay with their cryptocurrencies directly within the wallet application as well as purchase gift cards. All Swipe Wallets require a 1 SXP deposit to activate and utilize on-chain functions based on an audited Smart Wallet-Contract to perform its duties.

The protocol was built on the Ethereum network and burns 80% of the network and transaction fees. The remaining 20% fees are retained by the company.

Solar (SXP) Statistics

Price

$0.239216Coin is positive 2.86%

All-Time High

$5.79 Coin is negative 95.86%

% to ATH

2,320.41%

ATH Date

May 3, 2021

Days since All-Time High

1167 Days

All-Time Low

$0.161303 Coin is positive 48.56%

ATL Date

March 18, 2020

Volume

$5,883,179

High / Low

$0.241658 / $0.230882

Market Cap Rank

#306

Market Cap

$145.9M Coin is positive 3.10%

Fully Diluted Valuation

$146,252,350

Circulating Supply

608,836,833

Total Supply

610,326,296

Maximum Supply

?

POPULAR

Cryptocurrency News & Guides

Didn't find the answer you were looking for?

Feel free to check our cryptocurrency market data or our comprehensive blockchain glossary.